|Location: Dorking||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Anthony Drewe||Job Published: 7 days ago|
2nd Line Support Engineer
2nd Line Support Engineer required for a successful MSP in the Dorking area. The successful 2nd Line Support Engineer will have 5 years' experience within an IT Service Desk and proven experience of managing Office 365 as an admin.
This is an exciting role for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to progress their career within a fully managed service provider, providing Managed IT, Communications and Print services to a range of clients across the UK.
This role will provide a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing company with ambitious goals, providing growth and training opportunities within a fun and hardworking culture. Along with additional benefits such as fully funded training and a flexible schedule this is an ideal opportunity for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer.
What experience you need to be a successful 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- 5 years' experience within at IT service desk.
- 3 years' experience with Office 365 as an admin.
- High knowledge of manging windows server 2019 / VM ware / Microsoft remote app
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VPN and firewall
- Experience in Microsoft, Windows 10 and Office 365 software
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Voip or Asterisk would be beneficial
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.