|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer - French / English Speaking
2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer who can speak both fluent French / English needed for a global managed service provider based in Cobham, Surrey. who are looking to employ a technically skilled 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer who can speak both French / English
The successful French / English speaking 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer Benefits:
- Salary: £30,000 - £30,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays - (Additional increase for every year of Service up to 25 days)
- 10% Performance based bonus
- Company pension
- Technical training
- Perkbox employee benefits
- Company mobile & laptop
Some of the main duties of the 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer will include:
- This role will include shift work on a rotational basis every 6 weeks which will include: x1 Early (07:00 to 15:00) x4 Normal (09:00 to 17:30) x1 Late (11:00 to 19:00).
- Travel to France & Belguim visting clients to provide support
- Providing 2nd Line technical support, responding to incident and service requests from customers by telephone, email and monitoring system alerts.
- Take ownership of technical issues and see Incidents through to successful resolution
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner, typing and grammar
- Communicate with customers as required - keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Perform vendor and management escalation of customer issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Good knowledge of supporting MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative.
In order to be the successful 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following skills:
- Fluent French / English Speaking
- Experience supporting MS Windows
- Experience supporting MS Office
- MS Windows Server - Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Supporting MS Office 365
- CISCO Networking Switches
- Virtulisation - VMWare
- Backup Software - Backup Exec, VEEAM, Acronis
- Anti-Virus/Firewalls - Sophos, ESET
- Cloud exposure - Google, Box, Azure, 365
- Web filtering - Mimecast
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer who can speak fluent French / English to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.