|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 14 days ago|
2nd Line Support Analyst
My client based in Surrey are a Microsoft Gold Partner as well as a large managed service provider with a large portfolio of clients who are looking to recruit a 2nd Line Support Analyst with experience of Citrix, Exchange, Microsoft Products SQL, AD, Office365, Networking.
As a 2nd Line Support Analyst you will receive the following benefits:
- Free Car Parking
- Reward and discounts scheme
- 23 days A/L plus bank holidays
- Volunteer Day
- Eye care vouchers
As a 2nd Line Support Analyst you will be working in a shift pattern as follows:
- Monday - 13:30 - 22:00
- Tuesday - 15:30 - 00:00
- Wednesday - 15:30 - 00:00
- Thursday - 15:30 - 00:00
- Friday - 13:30 - 22:00
- Saturday - 08:00 - 12:00 - Remote work from home - 1 every 6 weeks
As a 2nd Line Support Analyst who will be paid an additional amount for the above shifts worked.
2nd Line Support Analyst Responsibilities:
As a 2nd Line Support Analyst you will take a supporting role in the management and resolution of customers technical issues, as well as taking a proactive stance in improving the managed services delivered.
Your primary role is resolution of 1st / 2nd line customer's calls in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements, with professionalism and authority.
2nd Line Support Analyst Job Specifications:
- Excellent technical and customer service skills.
- Commercially aware, good literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with initiative.
- Adhere to ITIL-based processes for the ongoing management of the customer environment.
- Experience of Service desk environment
- Highly motivated, flexible and committed attitude toward service delivery
- Drive, energy and initiative
- Professional approach
2nd Line Support Analyst Essential Experience:
- 3-4 years' essential experience of one or more of the following:
- Backup Software - Veeam, Dell AppAssure, Backup Exec
- Exchange 2003 - 2013
- Citrix - XenApp, Access Gateway, XenDesktop
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft; Core Infrastructure & Desktop
- Microsoft SQL
- Web filtering - Websence, Mimecast
- Mobile Devices
- Virtualization - Hyper-V, VMware
- Networking - LAN\WAN, Firewalls.
- Microsoft or Citrix Qualifications