|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nicholas Walmisley|
IT Support 2nd / 3rd Line
If you come from a managed service provider background, and seek a change then this IT Support role is ideal for you. This position will be working with a professional team, providing a range of support. The position will be ideal for someone at a 2nd line level, as you will have the opportunity to learn and develop however if you are more senior at the 3rd line level including Project Support work then you will also be suitable.
- Servers and virtualisation support including desktop, network hardware and working with the cloud.
- A desirable trait will have experience in running and technically delivering projects such as server migrations and Office 365
- Providing high levels of customer service to both customers and colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have a good selection of the following:
- 3+ years' experience working in an MSP environment
- aWindows Server skills, DHCP & DNS
- Microsoft Exchange (installing & migrating)
- Hyper V/VMWare
- Online and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Infrastructure: setting up VPNs, firewalls and WAPs
- Connectivity: broadband, leased lines etc
- RMM and PSA
This is a great opportunity for someone within the IT Support industry to join an outgoing organization where you will have the chance to develop your technical skills and work within a range of new projects.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.