|Location: Tonbridge||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Technical Support Analyst - 2nd/3rd line
Tonbridge, Kent - Temporarily working from home
Technical Support Analyst - 2nd/3rd line, needed for a leading organisation based in Tonbridge who are looking to employ an experienced 2nd/3rd line Technical Support Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of installing and configuring computer hardware, Software, systems, network resources - Servers, Databases, Storage - SAN/NAS/On-premise/cloud, Hyper-V, Citrix XenApp
The successful 2nd/3rd line Technical Support Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
Some of the main duties of the 2nd/3rd line Technical Support Analyst will include:
* Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
* Configuration, installation and maintenance of host servers in a virtual (Hyper-V) environment
* Provision virtual servers and virtual desktops per specifications.
* Administration of a virtual IT infrastructure - specialising in Hyper-V
* Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
In order to be the successful 2nd/3rd line Technical Support Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Knowledge of the following services:
- Active Directory client services.
* General understanding of networking/security technologies (ethernet, routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, etc.)
* Layer 2/3 technologies and routing protocol experience
* Extensive experience as a Citrix administrator
* MS SQL experience - Installation, configurations and maintenance
* Experience installing and maintaining all Windows OS Desktop and Server
* Ability to independently manage workloads and regularly report back on progress to management
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd/3rd line Technical Support Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.