|Location: Somerset||Salary: £39000 - £47000 per annum + + Night Rates|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
360 Machine / Civils Gang - Motorways
M5 - Taunton
£39,000 - £47,000
**Rates of pay dependent on certificates and experience - call me for more info!**
* SAFETY CRITICAL MEDICAL IS ESSENTIAL*
I am looking for 2x Machine / Civils Gangs with experience working on the Motorways. My successful Highways technology client has played a vital role in the key projects and works and has been working throughout the pandemic.
** Ready made teams are preferred (2 x 360 Machine op & 2 x General Operative) but can put teams together depending on tickets **
As part of the Machine / Civils Gang - Motorways, you will be carrying out the duties involved when installing Highways / Motorways Technology and Communications, including:
- Building cabinet sites
- Ducting and cabling
- Chamber installations
- Backfill & Reinstatement
Requirements for the Machine / Civils Gang - Motorways;
- Each individual MUST have a valid safety critical medical
- CSCS card
- Motorways comms or highways drainage experience
- Experience in all of the duties listed above (trenching, building cabinet sites, ducting, cabling, excavation, backfill, reinstatement)
- 360 Machine ticket (at least 2 per gang)
To be considered for the Machine / Civils Gang - Motorways, please send your CV over ASAP and I will contact you to discuss in more detail!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.