|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Bentman||Job Published: 27 days ago|
An ambitious AI development house is looking for an experienced Blender 3d Graphics Developer to join a computer vision software development team, initially on a 6-week contract but with an opportunity for this to become either a longer contract or a permanent role. The Blender 3d Graphics Developer will work with the computer vision team to enhance its synthetic data generation capability, contributing to the creation of graphics content that can be used to train computer vision solutions.
The project team will continue development of a new enhanced convolutional neural network based on a proprietary approach with the potential for a wide variety of applications, but initially on a project for a defence industry partner.
- Knowledge of the 3D rendering pipeline.
- Python coding skills.
- A mathematical background - Linear algebra, 3D Coordinate Geometry, Matrix computations.
- Able to build realistic 3D assets, with textures using the modelling software of your choice (Blender is preferred. Unity, Unreal, etc. could be considered)
- Able to build memory efficient and precise models from real world measurements.
- Able to build parametric models of natural objects and man made objects that vary in size, shape and texture.
- Able to develop scripts that will automate the generation of realistic 3d real world environments.
- Advanced knowledge of API interface with the 3D design tool and experience in building scripts to automate design tasks.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.