|Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery
|Contact: Sam Bradding
3rd Line Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer or Service Desk Engineer with experience in 3rd Line needed for a bespoke Managed Service Provider based in Derby who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded 3rd Line Support Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Hyper-V, Microsoft 365 and Exchange, working within a client facing capacity. If you have experience working within an MSP environment within a 3rd Line capacity, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing etc and have a Microsoft based certification, such as MCSE or MCITP. If you have accreditation in Azure that would be a plus!
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Hybrid Working
- Small dedicated team with a passion for gaming
- Chance to be part of a management buyout
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the 3rd Line Support Engineer will include:
- Client facing position - the ideal candidate will have experience working within a client facing role. Travel will be required to client site where necessary
- 3rd Line support escalation provision with a focus on Microsoft 365
- Working alongside the commercial teams in order to provide technical support, particularly around project support, planning and analysis
What experience you need to be the successful 3rd Line Support Engineer:
- Managed Service Provider background
- Drivers License and car
- Skills including the use of: Hyper-V, Azure, Microsoft 365 and Windows
- Ideally 10 years' experience working within an engineering capacity
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.