|Location: Leeds||Salary: Up to £42000.00 per annum + Company Car|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Fully remote - 1 day a month travel into Leeds.
Account Manager needed for a well-known construction/utilities' organisation based in Leeds. This role however is fully remote with travel required 1 day a month into the Leeds office. My client is looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Account Manager that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the growth of the organizations national EV charge point network and in strengthening their position as a leader in the EV charging solutions market. The role directly supports my client's purpose of 'making zero carbon happen' by delivering reliable and sustainable EV charging solutions that will encourage the transition from carbon intensive fuels to electric whilst also delivering improved air quality standards in our communities.
- Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Company car
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Account Manager will include:
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with some of our key customers, providing a single point of contact approach and ensuring customers feel valued and are happy with every aspect of the service we are delivering. The aim is to create long term value for both the organisation and their customers through a sustainable long-term partnership approach and we believe that excellent standards of customer service are key to our success in this area.
In addition, the successful candidate will identify opportunities for cross / up-sell and will be responsible for introducing broader teams into these customers relationships, enabling us to deliver additional value. There will also be a requirement to manage transactional sales for in-bound sales leads which will require a consultative approach and excellent people / negotiation skills.
- Able to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Ability to solve complex problems and to work methodically
- Effective at developing relationships with a wide spectrum of people (high level of interpersonal skills required)
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to prepare and deliver a presentation to a small audience
- Ability to confidently deliver an independent presentation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Ability to forward plan and project manage effectively, identifying risks early and putting effective mitigations in place.
- Innovative approach to solution building
What experience you need to be the successful Account Manager:
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Proven success and experience in bid writing / bid management
- Industry knowledge - familiar with the EV industry as a whole
- Proven written communication skills
- Verbal Reasoning
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Presentation proposal and report writing skills
- Strong understanding of OJEU process desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability work well as part of a team
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.