|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £35.00 - £38.46 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Account Manager needed for a multinational Medical Devices organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced Account Manager with a strong sales background in medical devices with clients including Hospitals/Surgeries/Veterinarians etc.
The successful Account Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a pay rate of up to £38.46 per hour.
What the role entails: In this role you will be responsible for promoting across the Ethicon portfolio.
Some of the main duties of the Account Manager will include:
* Drive required divisional sales growth across the Energy product portfolio in targeted competitor accounts/BU as agreed with Sales Management.
* Develop Account Acquisition Plans with the Regional Sales Managers and Sales Consultants for all target accounts for energy and Megadyne.
* Co-ordinates and drives the execution of the Acquisition Plans with the UK Sales Team, Regional and UK Marketing teams and other relevant functional areas.
* Leads the implementation plan for the acquired target accounts and co-ordinates the activity across the organisation.
* Continually develops a pipeline of potential target accounts with Sales Management.
* Work with Sales Development Managers within the business and within other businesses within the company for National Account Targets as defined by the Leadership Team.
* Effectively partner with the sales management, sales consultants and marketing team, to ensure we harness the full extent of our company resources and deliver more than our competitors.
* Build strong networks of relationships that enable the identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to ensure growth.
* Present brand value propositions and value-added customer solutions to positively influence buying behaviours.
* Understand technical information pertinent to the procedure and product platform.
* Maintain up-to-date market and industry knowledge.
What you need to be the successful Account Manager:
* Ability to analyse marketplace in order to ensure focus on and acquisition of new business.
* Negotiating skills.
* Ability to effectively plan.
* Excellent communication skills -written, spoken and presentation ability.
* Excellent commercial acumen.
* Influencing and business partnering skills - understands stakeholders requirements, ability to analyse requirements and develop strategies that drives the adoption of technologies and become a trusted business advisor providing solutions.
* Ability to build trust with customers by asking probing questions that helps the customer achieve their objectives, acting in a consultative manner.
* Effectively utlilise the Company's selling tools (Integrity Selling) and customer relationship management system.
* Continual learning utilising the internal systems.
* Maintain deep clinical expertise in procedure and product knowledge.
* Networking - proactive in business situations; expands network continually; comfortable in meeting new people and stimulating conversation.
* Collaborating and teaming - team player, actively engages and collaborates across functional boundaries.
* Drive and tenacity and a strong winning spirit.
* Information Technology skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Account Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!