|Location: London||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + + 10% bonus|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Digital Marketing Account Manager | Agency | Permanent | £30,000 - £40,000 pa + bonus
My client, a digital marketing agency based in London, are seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager on a permanent basis and will be paying up to £40,000 pa +bonus.
The role will include working directly with our clients and managing a number of multi-channel marketing accounts and campaigns, mainly in the recruitment and B2B sectors. You will be expected to have a broad range of activities daily including content marketing, brand marketing, social media, SEO/CRO, website best practices and marketing automation.
Key duties for the digital marketing account manager
- Project manage campaigns, including ongoing retained client work and ad-hoc project engagements
- Actively engage, manage and delight clients, always looking to exceed expectations and deliver return and a value-added marketing service
- Provide weekly workload and performance status reports, ensuring problems are solved or escalated as required
- Named as point of contact for client contact via email, weekly calls and face-to-face meetings as required
- Develop project management delivery, including setting clear expectations and timelines, ensuring work is conducted efficiently and thoroughly and ensuring that all parties have clear communication and managed expectations
- Liaise with other team members to oversee accounts and achieve deliverable
Ideal digital marketing account managers will display:
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing marketing agency accounts across digital marketing mediums/platforms
- The ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously to a high standard
- Remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- Commercial awareness, both for our clients and our agency itself, always keeping an eye for new business opportunities within their accounts
- A background and broad understanding of digital marketing/communications, including content marketing, brand marketing, social media, SEO/CRO, website best practices and marketing automation, or a combination thereof
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to write engaging copy
- A passion for data and expert working knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console and Google Data Studio
- Ability to manage stakeholder clients through regular, ongoing communication and status reports on video calls, email and face-to-face reviews
Please get in touch if you think you have the right experience for this digital marketing account manager vacancy. It's an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast paced and growing business.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.