|Location: Reading, Berkshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
9 month Fixed Term Contract
£40,000 - £45,000
Accountant required on an initial 9 month fixed term contract for a globally recognised aerospace company based in Reading.
The Accountant will assist with the preparation of the UK tax return, specifically the research and development claims for 2017 and 2018. The successful candidate may also be required to assist with filing VAT returns and reconciliations for various EuMEA entities.
The role is paying £40,000 - £45,000 per year.
Benefits for this exciting Accountant position:
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private health & dental care
- 25 days' holiday
- Retail vouchers
- & many more!
Key Accountabilities for Accountant position:
- R&D Claims for 2017 & 2018
- Assist with preparation of 2017 and 2018 R&D claims for UK entity.
- VAT returns
- File monthly/quarterly VAT returns as appropriate.
- Assist with preparation of reconciliations such as prepayments and accruals.
- Role requires ability to analyse large volumes of data and complex reconciliations. Candidate needs to be able break tasks down and think analytically.
- Develops technical solutions to new or highly complex problems that cannot be solved using existing methods or approaches.
To apply for this exciting 9 month FTC Accountant position please press 'apply now'