|Location: Monmouthshire||Salary: £25000 - £29500 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
Monmouthshire, South East Wales (Near Pontypool)
£25,000 - £29,500 Per Annum
Accounts Advisor needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Monmouthshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Accounts Advisor that takes pride in their work with extensive experience of working in an Accounts Receivable function in varied roles or part qualified accountant in ACCA/CIMA/CICM or equivalent.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Accounts Advisor will include:
- Providing advice around sales invoicing legislation and specifically export sales trading.
- Supporting Team Leaders with complex queries and aid with key stakeholder engagement where necessary.
- Processing of complex sales invoices from order load to invoice generation.
What experience you need to be the successful Accounts Advisor:
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance.
- Firm understanding of accounting including IFRS15, revenue recognition and how this impacts the sales ledger.
- Good understanding what documentation is required to process different types of sales e.g., Goods despatch notes, export paperwork etc.
- Good experience of operating multiple accounting ERP's.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.