|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Airworthiness Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Airworthiness Engineer that takes pride in their work and has excellent knowledge of Rotary or Fixed Wing CAMO principles and practices, theoretical and practical application level knowledge of EASA / UK CAA / UK MAA Regulations (Part M, Part 145, Part 21) and practical application level knowledge of Safety Management System principles and requirements.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Airworthiness Engineer will include:
Aviation Regulatory Responsibility
Applicable Aviation Regulation Regulators, but not limited to:
- UK CAA
- UK MAA
- Aruban DCA
- Netherlands CAA (ILT)
- Ensure that approved and up to date maintenance data is available.
- Provide comprehensive assessment all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and all other technical documentation.
Quality, Security and Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibility & Ownership
Applicable International Standards, but not limited to:
- ISO 9001 - Quality (Business) Management System
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 - Occupational Health Management System
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System
- Work with the Operator (AOC holder), Maintenance Organisations, Logistics department to ensure that good communication is developed and maintained in order to ensure aircraft are available to meet contractual requirements
What experience you need to be the successful Airworthiness Engineer:
- Excellent knowledge of Rotary or Fixed Wing CAMO principles and practices - Required
- Background as a licensed or non-licensed Avionics Engineer (B2) would be highly desirable.
- Theoretical and practical application-level knowledge of EASA / UK CAA / UK MAA Regulations (Part M, Part 145, Part 21) - Required
- Practical application-level knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 as applicable in the AMO environment - Advantageous
- Practical application-level knowledge of Safety Management System principles and requirements - Required
- Demonstrable use and knowledge of Technical Records, Planning and Maintenance related Software Applications - Required
- Demonstrable knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes - Required
- Formal Level 1 (general familiarization) maintenance training course on any of the following type AS350, AS365, AW139, B212/412 - Advantageous
- Able to hold an SC-Level security clearance - Advantageous
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Airworthiness Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.