|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £28 - £32.30 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Analyst needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of forecasting, planning and other analysis activities within a global organisation.
The successful Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a payrate of up to £32.30 per hour.
What the role entails: Working for and supporting the Commercial Support Manager, the Commercial Support Senior Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the local AMET Business Unit Finance groups.
Some of the main duties of the Analyst will include:
Responsibilities in this role are to ensure accuracy and compliance of specific areas of the financial statements. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of WWP (world-wide procedures) and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
* Supporting the Business Support Centre of Excellence (BSCOE) Commercial Support Manager AMET in all elements of forecasting and reporting
* Assisting Commercial Support Manager AMET in business partnering with local Finance teams
* Work in conjunction with BUF teams for accurate and timely update & recording of P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans in TM1 (planning system)
* Ensure Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
* Liaise with Business Unit Finance local team in AMET and BSCOE system team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation.
* Assist manager with the preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks for regional reviews, adding first line commentary to enable framing by the Business Unit Finance team
* Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, BVA's
* Manage monthly sales rolling forecast process - Volume ASPs etc.
* Ensure accurate volume data sent to annual costing process including inclusion of NPD/NPI etc.
* Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis
* Understanding of tax model structure for MRCs within the cluster including identifying changes to Legal Entity structures if applicable
What you need to be the successful Analyst:
* Strong accounting background
* Knowledge of SAP, Excel.
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
* Experience working in one or a combination of the local markets is essential (i.e. Africa, Middle East, Turkey or South Africa)
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree qualification, with a financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent, with significant post qualified financial experience.
* Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model.
* Customer Focus
* Challenge status quo and have a process improvements approach to work
* Working to tight deadlines
* Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
* Good communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
* Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success. and
* Experience of TM1 is not essential but preferred.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.