|Location: England||Salary: Up to £400 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Android TV Application Developer
3 Months Contract
Fully Remote Role
Android TV Application Developer to work fully remote for a global communications client of mine who have a reputation for innovation at the leading edge of the pay TV and broadcast industry.
As an Android TV Application Developer working fully remote, you will take pride in your work with an in-depth knowledge of development application using Android and Kotlin.
Android TV Application Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, debug, document, build, maintain, and modify computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- Fully Remote Role
- Design and implement new features and bug-fixes.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
- Work closely with our partners to develop integrated solutions for our customers (new end to end systems and adding SDK's into existing applications).
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Be involved in future product direction and development by collaborating with other members of the engineering and management team.
Android TV Application Developer Must Have Skills:
- Android - In depth experience designing, developing and maintaining Android applications.
- Kotlin - In depth experience developing and troubleshooting applications.
- Self-Starter - Proven ability to take ownership of demonstrable functionality from receiving requirements, development, unit test writing through implementation with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Android TV Application Developer Nice to Have Skills:
- Android TV - Experience designing, developing and maintaining Android TV applications.
- Google Assistance - Experience building applications that integrate with Google Assistance.
- Agile - Experience as a member of an Agile development team; actively participating in ceremonies to refine requirements, demonstrate functionality, and provide process improvements.
- DevOps - Experience configuring and troubleshooting build and development environments and tools, including experience with Jenkins, Git, and Gradle, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with set-top box platform interactions.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.