|Location: London||Salary: £580 - £680 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Application Cloud Specialist
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Application Cloud Specialist will include:
You'll be working in the Investment Bank IT area and will be a key part of a 7-person team driving adoption of cloud. Four other members will be from within the IB sectors alongside one person from CTO Cloud Engineering team. Our role is to accelerate IB Technology teams' adoption of cloud, delivering the 'firsts' (build deploy pipeline, containers, database, logging, monitoring, security), delivering an end-to-end slice into production and drive strategic architecture on public cloud services.The team is also responsible for co-delivering/consulting and upskilling other application team members to implement the foundations for success.
What experience you need to be the successful Application Cloud Specialist:
- Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Confidence in architecting applications around cloud PaaS services
- CI/CD including tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform, ARM or CloudFormation
- Scripting languages including Windows PowerShell, Bash etc.
- Github or similar, contributing to open-source projects
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps practices and the value of automation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Application Cloud Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.