|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Application Support - Woking
Application Support Specialist required to join a Clinical Information Systems team focussed on the providing support for health management systems.
The Applications Support Specialist will work closely with the product team to deliver support to our end users.
You will be responsible for answering and logging all client calls through the Issue Tracking system and working both independently and with the team to resolve issues efficiently and effectively. Clients will rely on you for guidance in the use of our systems and regular updates for longer running issues and system releases.
* Answering telephone calls from clients
* Prioritising incoming support calls
* Diagnosing user and application issues and providing clients with guidance to resolution
* Educating clients on the functionality and use of the system as well as answering frequently asked questions
* Identifying the cause of any fault reported including second-line code reviews
* Liaising with the development team in respect of technical queries
* Logging calls and maintaining accurate records of client contacts
* Maintaining regular contact with clients
* Assisting the development team with internal product testing and software releases
* Making routine (basic) software changes as appropriate
* Assisting with the maintenance and support of internal and hosting infrastructures
* Good client facing skills, via phone, email and face-to-face
* Familiarity with basic IT tools (Word, Excel, major browsers - Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.)
* Comfortable with technical web-based tools
* Strong interest in Technology
* Attention to detail
* Problem solving mentality
* Enthusiastic, and keen to acquire new skills and knowledge
* Clear written and spoken communication skills
* Technical knowledge of databases (in particular MS SQL Server) and database applications
* Previous experience of delivering training in a face to face format to small groups
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.