|Location: England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Olly Nixon||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Apprentice Skills and Development Coach (Engineering)
Apprentice Skills and Development Coach (Engineering) needed for a defence and aerospace organisation based in East Yorkshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Apprentice Skills and Development Coach that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using The Engineering Lifecycle. If you have an engineering background and assessor qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate would desirably have relevant qualifications - i.e., Assessor Qualifications, IQA, Served Apprenticeship within an engineering discipline etc. Furthermore, they must have a keen interest in coaching and development. If you have experience in people management that would be a plus!
- Salary: £35,000 annum
- Annual Leave Allowance
- Variable annual bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Apprentice Skills and Development Coach (Engineering) will include:
- Enacting effective programme delivery that utilises a coaching and blended learning pedagogy to train, monitor, develop and assess apprentices against relevant qualification Standards/ frameworks in support of them attaining occupational competence.
- Effectively recording/reporting of performance data in support of delivery outstanding outcomes for learners.
- Coaching and Developing of employees and learners through off-the job training courses, welfare support and careers guidance to aid their progression, attainment and transition into the business.
What experience you need to be the successful Apprentice Skills and Development Coach (Engineering):
- Experience of one or more of the 7 stages of the Engineering Lifecycle
- Served Apprenticeship within an Engineering discipline
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Skills and Development Coach (Engineering) to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.