|Location: Ipswich||Salary: £24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
As Built Design Technician
As Built Design Technician needed for a well-known Highways organisation based in Ipswitch who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded As Built Design Technician that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using CAD Design Software or a similar Design tool Applications, and have CAD experience, producing TM Plans for all disciplines.
The successful candidate would also require good knowledge working within Telecoms Office support and have a keen interest in As Built Designing. If you have experience with Site Surveys- GIS Mapping that would be a plus!
- Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Car allowance
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
The As-Built Design Technician will record drawings, red-line drawings and as-built drawings, processing to the Client specified gold standard. They will provide final handover documentation and highlight the difference between the initial presented design layout against the final fibre cable and apparatus specifications, and provide a detailed blueprint of the fibre cable & duct layout and all subsequent network infrastructure adjustments.
What experience you need to be the successful As Built Design Technician:
- Be experienced in Bluebeam PDF conversation Software and/or AutoCAD
- Good knowledge working within Telecoms Office support
- Experience managing a high volume of Design plan files using file-management software
- Excellent Experience to detail, in both design and data entry
- Ideas driven and naturally use own initiative
- Site Surveys- GIS Mapping
- Preferably BT Openreach PIA -Geo Hub Portal
- Duct & cable Planning Layouts & Detailed Design Drawings
- Structural Calculations to develop existing Design plan drawings
- Fibre splicing Scheduling (Fibre Node configuration)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a As Built Design Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.