|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: €50000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) Engineer - (English + French / German language skills)
** Visa / Relocation supported if required **
Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) Engineer urgently required by a rapidly expanding rapidly Space Infrastructure organisation, based in Luxembourg, who are accelerating humanity's expansion into space by delivering reliable, economical, and sustainable infrastructure for future generations. You will be a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented Assembly Integration & Test (AIT) Engineer joining a multi-functional team of like-minded professionals working on an innovative product.
Test and design engineers will rely on your help designing, assembling, and maintaining testing fixtures and prototypes. You will be familiar with complex electromechanical integrations. You will have the experience needed to advise on how to prototype parts and assemble complex subsystems (electronic, electrical and/or electromechanical) to ensure speed, functionality, and safety for yourself, your teammates, and the robots.
Responsibilities of the Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) Engineer
- Inspecting, assembling, and testing mechanisms and systems for robotic arms and prototypes
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of test and integration equipment
- Harness prototype assembly and integration based on project requirements and Mechanical and Electrical system design
- Examine and implement technical drawings and specifications of harnessing/wiring, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and project requirements
- Support test engineers to build and calibrate test rigs for component or subsystem testing
- Maintain machinery and equipment in the lab to ensure a functional, safe, and well-operating lab/workshop
Skill Requirements for the Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) Engineer role
- Technical/vocational school training (2+ years), Associate's degree or equivalent
- At least five years of related hands-on experience with specific experience in cable/harness manufacturing, or experience in industrial robotics equipment assembly
- At least 5 years' experience assembling, and troubleshooting complex electromechanical devices in a professional setting
- Experience in integrating and deploying embedded software
- Willingness to relocate and/or work in our Luxembourg office location
- Capable of reading blueprints, electric/electronics schematics, design files, and assembly documentation
- English native/fluent
- German and/or French fluency
- Good understanding of electronics schematics and layout documentation Knowledge of 3D printers, CNC machines, or other prototyping equipment (for the purposes of operation, customization, maintenance, and troubleshooting) is an advantage.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Assembly, Test and Integration (AIT) Engineer to broaden their horizons and work on some truly fascinating projects that will help shape the future of space exploration. Please get in touch with me now to register our interest of hit the apply button without delay.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.