|Location: London||Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Asset Management Director
Asset Management Director required for a London based private equity style real estate firm. The role of Asset Management Director role will suit a senior level Asset Manager who is currently working at Associate or Director level looking develop their career and take on a leading role within an already strong team.
As the successful Asset Management Director, you will be chartered, hold membership with RICS and have demonstrable experience of acting within an asset management function across a mix of commercial, retail, residential asset classes.
The position of Asset Management Director will involve carrying out the following:
- Securing tenants to let various commercial properties.
- Negotiating & managing short-term licences, document terms etc.
- Managing vacant space to minimise holding costs and keeping Tenancy Schedules up to date.
- Working closely with advisers to achieve rent review and lease renewals.
- Liaising with solicitors for tenant and third-party disputes.
- Service charge budget approval and management.
- Property Insurance renewals and apportionments.
- Management of property managing agents to optimise service charges and the operation of assets.
- Acquisition analysis & due diligence.
This is a very rare opportunity for an experienced Asset Manager to join a boutique real estate team with a large London focused portfolio across a number of asset classes. Please apply right away to register your interest in this exciting role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.