|Location: London, England||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Asset Manager, London, £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
We are working on behalf of a Family Office who invest across the real estate market both in the UK and across Europe. We are keen to speak with Asset Managers who meet the following criteria:
- 1 to 5 Years post grad experience.
- Experience of asset / property management within the residential sector.
- Someone who has a level of property management experience.
- Experience on re-gearing, negotiating, lease renewals, managing property managers.
- Good Excel skills.
- Experience of working within a large real estate firm and keen to make a move to a family office environment.
- APC - Chartered Surveyor qualified.
Working within a small, professional, successful, opportunistic led business. Working closely with the investment team, and involved in a mix of asset classes including residential across the UK and Europe.
On offer will be a competitive salary, benefits package, and annual discretionary bonus.
Interviews will commence early next week.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.