|Location: Wales||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Assistant Accountant needed for a multinational defence-engineering organisation based in Gwent who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Assistant Accountant that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of accounting and high-quality sales invoicing and order book management services.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CICM or equivalent experience and have a keen interest in accounting. If you have commercial experience in operating multiple accounting ERP's that would be advantageous.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Supporting the Accounts Receivable Manager and deputising as the point of contact as required.
- Processing sales order management including payment plan updates.
- Processing complex sales invoices in large volumes for goods/services of varied nature.
- Supporting with complex queries and aid with key stakeholder engagement where necessary.
What experience you need to be the successful Assistant Accoutant:
- Extensive experience of working in a Finance function in varied roles.
- Firm understanding of accounting including IFRS15 and revenue.
- Excellent data analytical skills and an understanding of how to obtain and manipulate various forms of data into interpretable reports/data sets.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Assistant Accountant position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.