|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Electronics||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Assistant Buyer needed for a multinational Aerospace & Defence organisation based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced Assistant Buyer with good knowledge of MRP systems, a procurement/supply chain environment, and supplier liaison.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Buyer will include:
- Raise purchase orders in line with the MRP & Purchase Requisition system requirements.
- Action MRP messages to meet Production requirements.
- Check supplier acknowledgments for accuracy.
- Contact suppliers to expedite material.
- Monitor and report supply chain risks.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance.
- Process returns of non-conforming materials.
- Resolve invoice queries.
- Maintain systems data.
What you need to be the successful Assistant Buyer:
In order to be the successful Assistant Buyer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A strong team player, and must have the ability to create and
- maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers and other members of staff.
- Presentable and professional image.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Possess great attention to detail.
- PC literate, and familiar using MS Office.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
- Experience within a Purchasing team, but not essential.
- Experience working for an aerospace organisation.
- Full clean driving license.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Assistant Buyer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!