|Location: London||Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Assistant Finance Manager, London
£30,000 + Package
Our client is a successful real estate investment advisory firm based in Central London. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager to sit within the team supporting the asset management function.
- Day to day accounting including invoice preparation & processing, revenue reconciliation, accounts receivable/payable and credit card statement reconciliation.
- Financial management, planning, budgeting/forecasting for each property entity.
- Assistance in the preparation of quarterly investor and bank reporting requirements.
- Liaising with counterparties including tenants, universities, suppliers, administrators etc., to ensure revenues are received in timely fashion, costs are kept firmly under control and all statutory compliance is met.
- Liaising with service providers, including property managers, lawyers, tax advisers, accountants and administrators to contribute to the smooth running of the asset management function.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly management reports and board pack for management.
- AAT qualified OR Graduate + 1-2 years relevant finance work experience AND/OR at early stages of studying ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Experience of working in the property sector.
- Excellent financial competence, including data manipulation, analysis and ability to use Excel to an intermediate/advanced level.
- Solid understanding of accounts preparation.
- Ideally experience of using Xero and Expensify systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package in addition to a discretionary bonus. Additional corporate benefits including health care, pension and 26 days' annual leave. Study package available if necessary. We are also respectful of employee commitments outside of the office, offering flexibility where required and ability to work from home.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.