|Location: East London||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Assistant M&E QS (PQS)
£40,000 to £50,000 + package
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor to join one of the countries leading cost & project management consultancies on a large hospitality project in Central London.
The Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor will be joining a well regarded business that can offer a structured training programme, the right support to pursue your APC alongside exposure to a wide array of different clients and projects.
The Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced team and working closely with the client, stakeholders, main contractors, suppliers and subcontractors and managing the projects costs over the 4 year programme. As the Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor, some of your main duties will include:
- Managing costs on both mechanical and electrical installations on the project
- Supporting the Senior QS with day to day commercial management
- Assisting with the development of others on the team
- Attending site progress meetings
In return, the successful Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor can expect:
- A competitive salary & package of between £40,000 & £50,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Payment of professional fees
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Candidates considering this role will need to have:
- At least 5 years experience within a PQS environment
- At least 3 years working on M&E packages
- Excellent communication skills
- A driven attitude and a keen learner
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to register your interest, call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.