|Location: Lichfield||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 5 days ago|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Planning Engineer to join a leading name in the construction industry on a major £800m infrastructure project in the Midlands. Reporting into the Planning Manager the Assistant Planning Engineer will provide the team which consists of seven Planners with day to day planning support.
The Assistant Planning Engineer will be site based in Staffordshire and will be provided with some flexibility to work from home. They will join a top name in main contracting who have unrivalled expertise in the delivering complex civil engineering / infrastructure schemes across the UK.
The Assistant Planning Engineer will be provided with industry leading training and opportunity to work alongside a highly experience team. The Assistant Planning Engineer will be expected to develop into a Planning Engineer and Senior Planning Engineer over the 5 year duration of the project.
- Previous site based experience gained with the UK construction industry
- Working knowledge of planning software - Primavera P6 or Asta Powerproject
- Preferably hold a construction related qualification
- Understanding of construction process and how projects come together
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and desire to develop a rewarding career in planning.
The Planning Engineer will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following. An accommodation / subsistence allowance and living allowance will be available to those happy to work away from home during the week.
- Up to £55,000 per annum starting salary
- Annual car allowance £5,000
- Accommodation / Subsistence / Living Allowance for working away from home.
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 59875.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.