|Location: Devon||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 7 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Controls Manager to join a leading name in the construction industry on a major project based in Devon. They will join a dynamic organization who are highly regarded for their expertise in delivering major complex schemes across the UK and internationally.
The Assistant Project Controls Manager will be a key member of a growing team who have been appointed to provide expertise in managing and delivering key infrastructure projects part of a major multi-billion pound programme.
The Assistant Project Controls Manager will be responsible for providing day to day support to the senior team. They will be responsible for the following.
- Providing the project controls manager (P6 - Planning and Programming) with accurate and effective project controls to support and data collection for month-end.
- Supporting the PCM to ensure that the planning and IBP requirements are carried out to timescales required.
- Supporting where required effective cost control and monitoring.
- Assisting in the review and agreement on Programme baselines, and forecasts.
- Contributing to tender assessments and evaluation, administration of the contract, assisting approval of proposed variations and managing the resolution of contractual disputes.
- Development and implementation of best practice work breakdown structures, schedule production and management, resource scheduling, cost loading programmes and earned value analysis.
- Summating programme information into executive reports to inform business decision making.
- Stakeholder coordination and management to provide consistent and clear level of information management.
- Providing expertise on programme software (such as Primavera P6) use, application and administration.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
- Producing periodic reports in supporting the project, commercial, finance and board requirements.
- Supporting in the implementation of the suite of project control management arrangements.
- Supporting risk management, assessment, CRA, TRA and mitigation where required.
- Supporting the change control process in support of the PCM.
They Assistant Project Controls Manager will join an award winning organization who provide industry leading training and development. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to circa £65,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,000
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950678.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.