|Location: Hayes||Salary: £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Design, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Engineering, Rail & Infrastructure, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Assistant Project Manager
£25,000 - £35,000
Assistant Project Manager needed to join a bespoke technology and engineering organization, who provide leading digital products and services within transport, based out of their site in Middlesex. As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the wider Project Management Team on a number of key projects relating to digital signage and street furniture.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to hold a Degree in Construction / Civils / Engineering Mangement, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Project Manager. If you have had previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager within the Construction, Streetworks or Manufacturing that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Project Manager will include:
- Assisting the wider Project Management Team on a number of key projects.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Monitoring of project deliverables and KPIs.
- Contract administration and documentation.
- Management of quality control documentation.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams across the business, you'll proactively organise resources and manage your projects to cost, time, budget and quality requirements.
What experience you need to be the successful Assistant Project Manager:
- A recent Graduate or professional in their early career.
- High resilience to be able to deal constructively with priorities and potential setbacks.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications including; Excel, Outlook and Word software.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal capabilities.
- Good technical understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Good understanding of project strategies and solutions.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.