|Location: Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jamie Anscomb||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Assistant Shift Team Leader
Assistant Shift Team Leader needed for a well-established Energy from Waste plant who are a leader within the sector. They are looking to employ an Assistant Shift Team Leader who takes pride in their workplace with strong knowledge of the Energy from Waste sector (or similar heavy duty industry). This is the ideal role for a professional who has a full understanding of the operational side of a CHP Facility. The Assistant Shift Team Leader will be responsible for assisting the shift team leaders on site monitoring/ operating when need all across the operational side of the plant. You will be required to cover for shift team leaders when they are off. You will need to be IOSH trained and have experience of process operations within a mechanical and electrical plant.
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonus
- Pension Plan
What the role entails:
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader, as the Assistant Shift Team Leader, your main duties will be:
- Assist in ensuring day to day compliance with all aspects of the Environmental Protection Permit, reporting any non-compliance or incident to the Shift Team Leader
- Carry out routine plant inspections/maintenance and adjustments/operations as required, collecting and recording plant data, carry out sampling as required
- Monitor consumables stocks, oversee receipt of consumables/disposal of residues
- Identify weak points of the plant and report to shift team leader
- Carry out other reasonable tasks and duties as requested by management
- Work and keep within all Safety Rules, Health and Safety Policies and Site Procedures
- Always working to keep on developing yourself
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Shift Team Leader who is already in a similar plant looking for a change, a strong shift operator with 5 years+ experience or an Assistant Shift Team Leader in a similar heavy duty environment looking to get into the Energy from Waste sector. If interested please apply and get involved with a very busy, fast growing, exciting sector.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.