|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: £40000 - £44000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Assistant Technical Authority
Bristol / Hampshire / Camberley / Glasgow
Assistant Technical Authority needed for a well-known aerospace organisation based in a number of locations including - Bristol, Hampshire, Camberley and Glasgow. They are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Assistant Technical Authority that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of working in a marine/maritime/naval remit on electrical system design.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e., Software Engineering etc or years' experience within Electrical engineering and have a keen interest in Technical Authority. If you have commercial experience in the full lifecycle that would be a plus!
- Salary: £40,000 - £44,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Technical Authority will include:
- Support to the Electrical TA to ensure that Engineering policies and plans are known and understood by the Electrical Delivery team
- Carrying out technical analysis and investigations into complex problems, issues and opportunities arising in the Electrical System area to provide clear conclusions, implications and recommend a solution
- Support to delivering the Electrical System Certificate of Design
- Technical Reports resulting from directed Technical Investigations
What experience you need to be the successful Assistant Technical Authority:
- Strong background in Naval or Maritime Engineering practices
- Knowledge of Electrical System design processes and inter-relationships
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the development and integration of Electrical systems
- Experienced marine electrical engineer
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Technical Authority to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.