|Location: London||Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Associate Analyst (Asset Management), London
c£55,000 - c£65,000 + Discretionary Bonus (typically paid out at 25% and above)
London based opportunity for an experienced Associate level Analyst to work on asset management. The role will be a split of 70% asset management and 30% investment.
The role will involve working closely with team, supporting the asset management team in monitoring and management of the existing investments in the UK and across Europe.
- Analysing actual vs budget for project monitoring and compile actual performance to update asset underwriting.
- Preparing quantitative analysis of portfolio and asset business plans.
- Coordinating with the finance team with respect to cash flow management and prepare capital call notices.
- Assist in underwriting process of new real estate investments.
- Participate in due diligence meetings with partners and external advisors.
- Involved in the documentation, structuring and financing aspects of transactions.
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the local real estate market.
- Prepare quarterly/monthly/ad-hoc reports to investors/ lenders/ partners.
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis.
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Degree educated within a relevant field such as Real Estate, Maths, Economics.
- Between 2 and 4 years' experience.
- Ideally chartered (RICS) or hold CFA.
- Exposure across a mix of asset classes such as mixed-use, warehouses and office space.
- Possess good research skills, analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent level of use with modeling in Excel.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.