|Location: Bristol||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 13 days ago|
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Avionics Engineer will include:
- Investigate avionics arisings and obsolescence issues on the Puma HC Mk 2 fleet.
- Make recommendations about immediate and follow-on engineering actions.
- Draft SI(T)s for approval by an LOAA holder.
- Maintain continuous liaison with the other members of the P2G DT and industry partners to ensure that optimum arrangements are made for the support of Puma avionics equipment.
- Provide specialist technical advice as required.
- Ad-hoc support to the Puma HC Mk 2 disposal project.
- Deputise for Avionics Manager as required.
What you need to be the successful Avionics Engineer:
In order to be the successful Avionics Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience of working in the Defence Air Environment essential.
- Knowledge of GOLDesp and RESOLVE are desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Avionics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.