|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30 - £40 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Job Title: Avionics Engineer
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Rate: £30 - £40 Per Hour
Key Skills: Avionics, Engineering, Systems, Design, Electrical, Diagrams, Wiring, AutoCAD, Customer, Client, Components, Systems, Approvals, Documentation, Aerospace
An experienced Avionics Engineer is required to play a key role in Avionics Systems Integration projects, working in a small team under the supervision of the chief avionics engineer. You will be responsible for undertaking the avionic/electrical design of aircraft equipment, systems and components in accordance with the technical requirements and Statement of Work specified with the customer.
So, what will you be doing as an Avionics Engineer?
- Carry out analysis and interpretation of client/customer requirements/technical specifications of aircraft equipment, components and systems ensuring their successful integration
- Produce avionic/electrical drawings and wiring diagrams
- Writing of test schedules and reports
- Specify avionic/electrical design system interfaces
- Support the production of flight test and ground test schedules and reports
- Participate in reporting technical progress associated with programme milestones
What are we looking for in our next Avionics Engineer?
- Hold a recognised degree in Aerospace Engineering of Avionic Maintenance
- Hold a working knowledge of avionic/electrical systems in the Aerospace Environment
- Have an understanding of aircraft wiring diagrams
- Have experience is using design tools and CAD software - AutoCAD to produce aircraft wiring diagrams
- Be familiar with quality procedures and practices under ISO9001, EASA/CAA & DAOS approvals
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Avionics Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy