|Location: Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 17 days ago|
B1.3 Engineer - Bell 212
My client, one of the UK's largest and most succesful aerospace companies, are looking for a permanent B1.3 licensed engineer to join their team of engineers based at Middle Wallop.
For this role they are ideally looking for a B1.3 Engineer with a Bell 212 Type rating.
On offer for this permanent B1.3 Engineer role is a competitive salary and benefits package!
ALl applicants must be eligible for SC Clearance!
Key Responsibilities and Requirements for B1.3 Engineer - Bell 212:
- Extensive background as a B1.3 licensed engineer
- Hold type ratings/ demonstrate extensive experience on older twin-engine helicopters. Bell 212 type rating would be highly desirable.
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 AMEL
- Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment
- Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
- Experience of working within commercial aircraft operators
- Base maintenance experience
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems;
- Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
- Good understanding of Safety Systems both SMS and H&S
- Strong safety culture
- The ability to work alone or as part of or lead a small team
- Flexibility in regards to work routine
- Experienced in mentoring of skilled fitters.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
To apply for this exciting B1.3 Engineer - Bell 212 role please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.