|Location: Gloucester||Salary: £46500 - £57000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Back-End Software Engineer
Back-End Software Engineer needed for a worldwide defence organisation based in Gloucester who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Back-End Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using Java (8+), Git (or similar), SQL/NoSQL and experience of Agile software development within a Linux Environment.
The successful candidate would have experience of build and dependency management tools, working knowledge of modern architectures and interfaces (Microservices, Restful Service etc.) and have a strong understanding of principles of Object-Oriented Programming. If you have commercial experience with TDD, Azure or AWS that would be a plus!
- Salary: £46,500 - £57,000 per annum - experience dependant
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Back-End Software Engineer will include:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team on all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Working with unit testing frameworks
What experience you need to be the successful Back-End Software Engineer:
- Aerospace and Defence experience are desirable, yet not essential.
- Due to the level of security clearance required, you must have held a British Passport for 5+ years.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Back-End Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.