|Location: Scotland||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Job Title: Backend Developer
Location: Scotland (Argyll & Bute)
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Backend, Developer, SQL, Scripting, .net, C#, TSQL, Database Development, Migration, Oracle, Code, Development
So, what will you be doing as a Backend Developer?
- Be responsible for the development of high-quality code that meets our definition of done
- Provide SQL expertise to the Applications Team and other IT functions.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Work with Ops Team to migrate databases to new hardware
- Troubleshooting issues in line with SLA timelines
- Documenting standards, procedures, and policies
- Contributing to the continuous development of standards against which software development should take place, as well as exploring and bringing in new technologies to boost innovations and development productivity.
What are we looking for in our next Backend Developer?
- Strong .Net / C# expertise
- Database development in MS SQL Server 2008 - 2019
- Scripting and migrating application databases
- Database security
- SQL Reporting
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- SQL Clusters and other HA/DR Solutions
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle forms and reports.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Backend Developer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Backend Developer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.