|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
BI Developer - £35,000 - £45,000
If you have proven experience within a Business Information role, including past experience of liaising with business stakeholders and systems developers this role could be for you. This role is huge to my client as you will assist in development and delivery of key projects in the business within the data side. It will be an initial 12-month contract but could be extended depending on global circumstances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and delivery of key projects throughout the business using some or all of the essential skills listed below.
- Work with end-users to understand processes and data requirements.
- Develop, support and manage existing MS SQL data warehouse.
- Develop, support new and existing data models from data warehouse to allow self-service reporting.
- Support business information team in the development of PowerBI Dashboarding
- Assist with general enquiries with the Quantum Control ERP system.
- Assist with development and support of company CRM system.
- Excellent commercial understanding of data warehousing using proven methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of using and developing in Microsoft applications, primarily Office 365.
- Strong understanding of ETL and automation using Integration services.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases especially ERP systems.
- Developing complex queries with multiple table joins, grouping and aggregations.
- Excellent understanding of SQL (Microsoft and Oracle).
- A proven understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack. SSIS / SSAS / SSRS.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be able to work proactively on own or as part of a team.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines following a project-based approach.
- Relevant commercial experience.
- Able to travel to other corporate offices as and when required.
This will be beneficial to someone with great SQL and Microsoft knowledge to be part of a real push into company growth and digitalization.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.