|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Bid Coordinator required for a design consultancy based in London. The main focus of the role of Bid Coordinator is to assist and contribute towards the bidding process across the business, having a natural keen eye for detail and a drive to meet deadlines. The Bid Coordinator will be working collaboratively alongside the Bid Manager to improve the overall quality and success of the company submissions.
The successful candidate would ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant subject and have experience in similar role. It would be preferrable for the Bid Coordinator to have a background in Civil Engineering organisation.
Some of the main duties of the Bid Coordinator will include:
- Support the delivery of high-quality tender/proposal responses within proposed deadlines.
- Assistance in assuring all bid documentation is completed accurately and to the highest standard.
- Logging all bids, downloading documents and filing in line with our bid management and QMS process
- Managing tender portals including responses, tender queries and opportunity searches
What experience you need to be the successful Bid Coordinator:
- One to two years' experience of supporting bid management, processes and documentation
- Skills including the use of: Adobe InDesign, MS Office suit and document production for flow charts and graphics
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch with me now to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.