|Location: Coventry||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Rail & Infrastructure, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Coventry- Remote working currently (will be some office works required)
*** Attractive salary and benefits - please contact me to discuss in more detail ***
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager, with proven experience managing bid teams and producing winning bid material. You will be responsible for the bid process from start to finish ensuring bids are of high quality and delivered on time.
Responsibilities of Bid Manager
- End to end ownership of bids, from initial engagement through to handing over to project / operations
- Deliver all aspects of tender process, including preparing Bid presentations, submittals and prequalification
- Produce successful and winning bids - looking at ways to improve quality of bids, minimising costs and ensuring timely response
- Project manage the bid process - ongoing review meetings, cost reviews, deal reviews etc.
- Manage the preparation of the tender profit & loss
- Continually monitor and review costs
- Assist with workload planning, bid forecasting, cost, and win / loss tracking & reporting.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing and potential customers
Required Experience for the Bid Manager
- Proven experience working as a Bid Manager, with a successful background in transportation, traffic, rail, defence or similar public sector
- Experience of managing and leading a successful Bid team, producing winning Bids and Proposals
- APMP or equivalent proposal management qualification / experience
If you are a Bid Manager looking for your next opportunity, please send your CV or get in contact ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.