|Location: Coventry||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Bid Writer - Rail / Public Sector
Permanent ** Great salary and package on offer! **
I am currently looking for an experienced or entry level Bid Writer to join my large and successful rail and infrastructure client. You will ideally have a rail, infrastructure, telecoms, public sector or similar background and some technical bid / sales experience.
- Degree or equivalent (English, Engineering, Computer Science or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Highly skilled at writing and editing, with a creative flair and keen attention to detail
- Background within Highways, Rail, Telecommunications, Public Sector or similar
- Organised and pro-active
- Able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
Bid Writer ( rail / public sector) duties;
- Working as part of an experienced team, producing successful and winning bids
- Producing great quality content and responses for bid proposal submissions and any other documentation / technical content as required.
- Work closely with SME's (Subject Matter Experts) and technical leads
- Developing quality content for the bid library for use in future bids.
- Developing powerful written responses.
If you are interested in the Bid Writer - Rail / Public Sector position then please send me over your cv or get in contact ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.