|Location: Coventry||Salary: attractive salary and package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Bid Writer - Rail
Midlands (with some remote working)
Permanent ** Great salary and package on offer! **
Are you an exprerienced bid writer looking for a change?
Do you have a rail, infrastructure, telecoms, public sector or similar background?
I am currently looking for an experienced Bid Writer to come on board and work for my large and successful rail and infrastructure client.
As Bid Writer, what will you be responsible for:
- Working as part of an experienced team, producing successful and winning bids
- Producing great quality content and responses for bid proposal submissions and any other documentation / technical content as required.
- Work closely with SME's (Subject Matter Experts) and technical leads
- Developing quality content for the bid library for use in future bids.
- Developing powerful written responses.
What behaviours are our client looking for:
- Degree or equivalent (English, Engineering, Computer Science or similar)
- Proven experience working in a bid team producing effective and winning bids (medium - high value)
- Background within Highways, Rail, Telecommunications, Public Sector or similar
- Organised and pro-active
- Able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a keen attention to detail
If you are interested in the Bid Writer - Rail position then please send me over your cv or get in contact ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.