|Location: Norfolk, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Bid & Proposals Manager
Term: 12 Month FTC
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Bid & Proposals, APMP, MoD, Defence, SSRO Proposals, Contracts, Bid Teams, Management, Stakeholder Management, Build Teams, International, Delivery
An experienced Bid & Proposals Manager is required to play a key role in providing bid and proposal leadership to significant planned new business growth. You will be involved in managing distribution sub-teams and supporting the Capture Manager ensuring proposals are developed, complaint, priced, approved and delivered on time.
So, what are we looking for in our next Bid & Proposals Manager?
- APMP Certified/Practitioner/Professional
- Have recent experience of MoD SSRO proposals
- Be an accomplished Bids and Proposals professional within experience of UK MoD contracts
- Be able to lead and build bid teams across multiple suites and time zones
- Strong consultative, planning and process transferable skills in a similar role essential
- Strong stakeholder liaison and communications experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Bid & Proposals Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Bid & Proposals Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.