|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Big Data Engineer
My client is looking for a hands-on experienced data engineer capable of leading the technical decisions of the team, communicating these decisions and their trade-offs clearly to different stakeholders (business, engineers, architects, POs, managers etc) and implement them in practice
Responsibilities of the Big Data Engineer
- Create and design software tooling/methodologies for efficient design of Machine Learning accelerators in our data analytics landscape.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders across functions to identify, analyze, sell, and prove opportunities to apply ML to existing and new use-cases.
- Support the ED&A teams and lead by example on how to create production ready ML models using all the best practices and the MLOps methodology.
- Design and prove optimal data pipeline architectures to support M
- Design, manage and support the preparation of large, complex data sets in line with functional and technical requirements.
- Understand and implement practices to comply with GDPR and other data privacy requirements.
- Provide hands-on leadership, coaching, mentoring, and ML engineering best practices with squads.
- Work collaboratively with internal, Geo and external partners.
- Conceptual intelligence and creativity of a Solution Architect)
- Proven track-record of deploying software products powered by ML using large commercial datasets and pipelines
- Experience in partnering with business stakeholders to shape process optimization use cases powered by ML
- Real world experience in applying MLOps; operating ML models in production
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of schema formats
- Solid experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Algorithmic modelling of machine learning workloads
- Strong experience with knowledge and metadata management principles and methods.
- Hands on experience with MSBI stack, a bonus
- Working knowledge of REST and implementation patterns pertaining to Analytics.
- Solid experience with advanced analytics/ML modeling/Visualization tools
Big Data Engineer - Amsterdam
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.