|Location:||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell|
BIOGAS PROCESS ENGINEER
Green Create are looking for a motivated experienced biochemical engineer with a strong background in biogas production. In this position, you will be part of the technical team and will be involved in the commissioning, maintenance, and the operational support of projects in the Netherlands and abroad.
WIJSTER WASTE-TO-VALUE PLANT
Waste Source: Various Poultry Manure
- Technology: Anaerobic digestion in conjunction with CHP and biomethane production
- Electricity Capacity: up to 3 MW
- Thermal Energy Capacity: up to 3.1 MW
- Biomethane production capacity up to 27 MW
- Position = Biogas Process Engineer
- Location = Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Post Graduate engineer with 5 years practical experience in the operations of Anaerobic Biogas plant.
- University (or applied college) degree in biochemical engineering.
- Experience working on an AD plant is highly advantageous.
Offer & Leave:
- EUR 50,000 - 70,000 per annum - (including holiday allowance)
- 25 leave days per annum
- Full-time (40 hours a week)
- On call as Technical Support for all Biogas plants
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as an integral part of a team.
- Methodological approach to problem solving.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Strong interest in technical aspects of the systems and willingness to keep learning.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Proven experience in anaerobic digestion and nitrification systems.
- Overall responsibility for the Biological and technical Support for our operational plants.
- Manage and guide a team of operators and plant staff.
- Ensure that all the necessary steps are taken to optimise the plant's performance and product generation.
- Recognise trends and anomalies in production data.
- Apply problem solving to provide solutions to plants process.
- Key communicator between Operational staff and Senior Management.
- Analyse problems and strategize effective solutions.
- Willingness to travel to project locations outside the Netherlands (including developing countries).
- Analysing the potential of new projects.
- Optimization and performance improvement of existing installation.
- Coordination of analytic partners for new and existing projects.
- Participate in commissioning and start-up of new projects.
- Participate in inspection of installed installations.
- Provide input on repairs and modifications on installed installations.
- Operational support to customers and/or local technical partners (online and on-site).
- Operational support to Operational Staff.
- Proven experience in analysis techniques and successful interventions for biogas production.
- Assist in setting up a 24/7 support system for Operational staff.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.