|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Company Car, OT.|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: 17 days ago|
We are a well-established BMS company based in Birmingham. We have a number of high- profile projects in and around the West Midlands. We are in a period of growth and expansion so are now looking to expand our BMS team and are looking to recruit a BMS Commissioning Engineer who will report to the project department manager.
BMS Project Manager
START - December/January
- Location: HQ - Birmingham, but the role is site based, with the majority of our projects being based in the West Midlands, with occasional projects outside of this area (travel expenses paid).
- Salary package: £40k - £50k pa
- Company Car / Company car £400pm
- Overtime available (if desired)
- Annual leave loyalty bonus
- We invest heavily in on-going training
- Sage benefit scheme
- Annual pay reviews
The head office is located in Birmingham, but the role is site based, with the majority of our projects being based in the West Midlands, with occasional projects outside of this area (travel expenses paid).
You will be responsible for completing our commissioning documentation and issuing reports to the project manager.
Generally, BMS software is written by our technical manager, but there may be instances where this is not possible, so software will need to be written by yourself. You will also ensure that design quality is maintained throughout the duration of the commissioning process.
- BMS Project Manager
- Must be able to take a project from post quotation stage to final handover
- Experience managing projects up to a value of £1,000,000
- Produce technical submittals (control panel drawings, description of operations, project documentation, O&M manuals etc.)
- Produce forecasts for following 3 months
- Able to ensure that projects are completed on time and in budget
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating all relevant works as necessary
- Liaising with RCS management, clients and third parties to achieve project completion
- Liaise with site installation and commissioning team
- Manage a small team of project engineers and provide support
- Sound technical knowledge with project engineering/management within the BMS industry
- Proven experience of project management BMS systems
- Experience with Delta, Trend, Cylon ABB or Tridium
- High organisational skills required
- CSCS Skill card or equivalent
- Good time management
- Team player
- Full UK driving license required
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.