|Location: Preston||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Business Analyst needed for a leading Engineering organisation based in Preston who are looking to employ an experienced Business Analyst who can maintain, change and continuously improve the cost reporting model in Apptio
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Analyst will include:
- Maintaining, changing and continuously improving the cost reporting model in Apptio.
- Collecting, collating, quality assuring, transforming, uploading, validating and remediating monthly data uploads into Apptio
- Ensuring no costs that need to be recovered are 'lost' through modelling
- Ensuring best practice is reflected in the system from the Apptio community / TBM office
- Developing any changes through Apptio as a result of taxonomy changes.
- Developing and implementing the yearly updates required to enable Apptio to be accurate for the year ahead.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure the data and reporting provided to end consumers is appropriate and useful
- Working with projects / major changes to reflect them into Apptio
- Working side by side with other members of the team to ensure continuity throughout the team, and training other team members where necessary.
- Working with data owners to assure all data is source with completeness, quality and timeliness
What you need to be the successful Business Analyst:
In order to be the successful Business Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience of working with the Apptio Toolset
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for financial modelling and analysis
- Advanced analytical and data analysis skills
- Advanced /Expert level skills in Microsoft Excel, and be comfortable in operating IT systems generally.
- Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes
- Analytical approach and able to manipulate large volumes of data within Apptio and excel and summarise in a clear and concise format for management
- An understanding of Finance and budgeting processes
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.