|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £25 - £29.47 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Dominic Martin|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PMO Business Analyst looking to fast-track their career to the next level with one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing companies based in High Wycombe! The organisation is one of the top 3 pharma companies and they're known throughout the world for its ground breaking products, helping save the lives of millions and improve the well-being of others!
You as the PMO Business Analyst will be directly supporting the PMO Lead and the mission of the COE to foster consistency and transparency across regions through a more cohesive strategy, transformational change, and governance structure.
What they offer you:
* An initial 3 month contract, highly likely for the contract to be extended
* An hourly rate up to £29.47 per hour and a 40 hour working week
* The chance to travel the world! The role requires 10 - 25% domestic and international travel!
* The option of using my clients latest modern facilities, there's a gym and canteen available to staff
* A great opportunity to fast-track your career with a world leader in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Medical industries!
PMO Business Analyst Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support establishment of a robust rigor for end-to-end project and program management initiatives for the EFM COE; ensure timely and successful completion of COE projects
* Maintain COE Project Management Office with responsibility for the development, implementation, and consistent application of established project management standards, tools, and methodologies across the EFM COE and regional EFM organizations
* Governance Boards: Communicate with key stakeholders on project viability and to secure continuous organizational commitment; proactively manage conflict
* Manage Risk: Responsible for creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning, transition, change and program management
* Partner with Continuous Improvement Specialist to support cross-functional process improvement DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) projects and rapid improvement events (Kaizen), including identifying and managing resources, selection of and training on Six Sigma, process mapping, documentation, and rollout of improved processes
Job Specific Skills & Experience for the PMO Business Analyst position:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
* Minimum of 5 years of Project Management Experience is required
* Knowledge of techniques, tools, theoretical and practical aspects of project and portfolio management is required
* Direct work experience in a project and/or portfolio management capacity is required
* Proven experience in tactical plan execution is required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Project, PowerPoint and Excel are required
* Understanding of Facilities Management processes in a global setting is preferred
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence others / negotiate successful outcomes are required
* Strong written and oral English communication skills are required
Please be aware this position will cover 10 - 25% domestic and international travel.
Primary Locations: North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick.
Potential Locations: North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific.
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised organisation, they're world leaders in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Medical industries! They're offering the chance for a PMO Business Analyst to join them on an initial 3 month contract basis with views for extensions! They're offering up to £29.47 per hour for the position and will be based at one of their leading sites in High Wycombe!
How to apply:
To discuss progressing your application for the position please apply for the role online and Dominic Martin at Gold Group Ltd will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps of your application.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.