|Location: England||Salary: £300 - £340 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Senior Business Analyst - 4 month contract Outside IR35
England - Remote working from home with occasional travel to sites
Senior Business Analyst needed for 4 month contract (Outside IR35) working remotely from home with occasional office visits in the UK, for a leading organisation who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Business Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of Business Analysis, Gap analysis, documenting business processes, Process Mapping, requirement gathering, Functional specifications, User Stories, Stakeholder management, Agile
The role will be for 4 months to work on a project that is investigating workforce planning, scheduling, resource management, productivity/ utilisation solutions across the operational and service delivery teams.
* The Senior Business Analyst will serve as a liaison between stakeholders and end users, and the project team, delivery, and solution roles
* Analyse and evaluate large and complex business systems, processes, and user needs, whilst supporting system and process solutions that align to the overall project and/ or programme objectives
* Documenting and facilitating the prioritisation of project deliverables and outputs against specified business requirements
* Consistently produce high quality project documentation and artefacts with little or no supervision
* Implement solutions in compliance with project standards via established delivery frameworks
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.